Sláinte Rising Youth Program
Sláinte’s Rising Youth (RY) Program introduces volleyball to beginners, as well as builds on the current skills of intermediate players. Players in this program will be taught the fundamentals of volleyball in a fun and encouraging environment. Practices are two hours on the weekend. This program is meant for boys and girls from 2nd through 8th grade (7-13 years old).
Sláinte’s Rising Youth Program offers a Fall and Winter Season for boys and girls.
Fall Rising Youth Practice Team…
The Fall Rising Youth Program begins the Sunday after Labor Day weekend and wraps up the Sunday before Thanksgiving weekend. Please note that there will be no practice the weekend of Power League tryouts in November. Those who have paid for the full Fall Rising Youth Season may participate in tryouts at no additional cost.
- The Girls and Boys Rising Youth team practices for 2 hours on Sundays. No travel or competition is involved.
- If boys are interested in competing instead of practices only, they must participate in the August tryouts.
Details Winter Rising Youth
- Cost: $500 full season;
- Day & Time: Sundays from 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Location: SHC
- Dates: January 8, 2017 to April 30, 2017 …no practice on Easter
Winter Rising Youth Teams…
The Winter Rising Youth Program begins the Sunday after New Years Day and wraps up the last Sunday in April. Please note that there is no practice Easter weekend.
- Boys and Girls Winter RY Practice Team is meant for boys and girls from 2nd through 8th grade (7-13 years old). Practices are on the weekend. No travel or competition is involved. Registration here.
- Girls Winter RY Team with Competition is meant for girls from 4th through 8th grade (9-13 years old). Players should be able to commit to practices on the weekend and the 2-3 local tournaments during the season. If you would like to register for the tournament playing team please click here.
- Teams will practice on Sundays and will compete in 3 non-league tournaments. Competition dates are to be determined.
- Players interested in being placed on a team must attend the Power League Tryouts during the first week in November.
- Girls in this program must come to signing night to register.