USAV/NCVA Membership Required

USAV/NCVA Membership Registration Required

USAV is the governing body that runs all volleyball programs in the United States.  In order to participate in any practices and/or tournaments in the 2015-2016 season, you must have registered and paid for a full USAV membership.

Please note that the local governing body for our region is Northern California Volleyball Association (NCVA).  If you have questions or concerns that we are not able to address, please feel free to contact NCVA at (415) 550-7582.

Everyone is required to register in order to participate in tryouts and the 2015-2016 season.  This includes players, coaches, chaperones, and directors. Register at: 

Please note that the tryout pass and full season membership cost is separate from club and tryout fees.

USAV Medical Release Form